When we ask you to provide us with certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. 4Phones may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What information is collected?
- Contact information including email address and phone numbers.
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- Other information from surveys and / or promotions relevant to the customer.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We need this information to correctly handle your orders, to understand your needs and offer you a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal tracking of all appropriate payment and delivery details.
- We can use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting to the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research. We may contact you by email, phone, or post. We may use this information if necessary to tailor the website to your interests and wishes.
We are determined to ensure that your information is safe with us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, all data is encrypted and stored on secure servers.
A cookie is a small file that asks for permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs or preferences by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are visited. This helps us analyze data about web traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to the needs of our customers. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
In general, cookies help us provide you with a better website, so we allow ourselves to control which pages you find useful and which are not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, except the data that you decide to share with us. You can choose between accepting and rejecting cookies, you can modify your browser settings to reject cookies if you wish.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting these sites, and these sites are therefore not covered by this privacy statement.
Control of your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed with us that your information will not be used for direct marketing purposes, you can change your selection at any time by email to email@example.com
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are legally required to do so. You can find the details of this personal information collection system in the Data Protection Act 1998. If you require a copy of this legal information please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible. Any information that is incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.